Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Time's Up

My wife and I just returned from putting up the obligatory signs at the polling places and I find that a little less than six hours remain until the voting begins.

Regardless of the outcome of the race, I would like to express sincere thanks to the many people who have helped me, encouraged me, and followed my thoughts on this blog.

I began this campaign blog in March with a lyric from the band The Call.
The song: I still believe. It is appropriate as a close

For people like us
In places like this
We need all the hope
That we can get
Oh, I still believe

Thanks,

John

7 comments:

Christopher D said...

Congratulations John!!
Keep those gears turning and ideas coming!
The fall is not that far away, and remember, there will be a place for a sign as big as you want to put up at my home!

Iamhoosier said...

I second the congratulations. I have never had a political sign in my yard but you are more than welcome to be the first. Let us know how we can help this fall. There is email in my profile.

Mark

The New Albanian said...

Good work, John.

Jeff Gillenwater said...

Yes, well done, John.

I hope your electoral success continues.

John Gonder said...

csd619:

Thanks. It was good to meet you the other day.

I look forward to the fall.

John

John Gonder said...

iamhoosier:

Thank you. I'm honored. I'll be in touch as the campaign restarts.

John

John Gonder said...

new albanian and bluegill:

Thank you both for your attention to my blog and the kind words written in your endorsements. I'll do my best to clear the bar of high expectations you two have conferred on me.

John